My First Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Colors Galore

Where did you find those adorable little lawn chairs?

My Mbunas would love a few of those hidden amongst the plants for them to sleep on. Mbunas actually lay down at night to sleep. Their like little kids, I turn out their light, they all go to their favorite spot and go night, night.

I found the lawn chairs at Petsmart!!

Well that will teach me to avoid a place. They treat their livestock so poorly I kind of boycott places like that. But I may make an online exception for the lawn furniture, it's just to cute. And my Mbunas would sleep in them if I hid them amongst the plants.

WendiDell said:
Well that will teach me to avoid a place. They treat their livestock so poorly I kind of boycott places like that. But I may make an online exception for the lawn furniture, it's just to cute. And my Mbunas would sleep in them if I hid them amongst the plants.

Hahaha Aww Wendi u are so funny!! Hahahaha u and that law furniture are love at first sight! Haha

And u have a real nice aquarium! Love the way u played with the colours!! Im not a fan of fancy colours but I love urs!! Well done!

Hahaha Aww Wendi u are so funny!! Hahahaha u and that law furniture are love at first sight! Haha

And u have a real nice aquarium! Love the way u played with the colours!! Im not a fan of fancy colours but I love urs!! Well done!
Thank you, I am a freak for color. Are you talking about my Avatar picture, which is my Angelfish tank or my Mbuna tank?
I guessing you meant the Angel tank with the purples and blues.
My home is made up of those colors.

I'm a nut for the color purple and my daughter and grandson both love blue, so I made our home to suit us all.
Then the Angel tank is in the living room so it was important to me that it matched the rooms decor.

As for those lawn chairs, yes I do love them. They are the epitome of a tropical setting. Plus my Mbunas are always looking for a better place to sleep at night. So I want to find it for them. They really aren't into rocks much. Which is good cause neither am I.

Back
Top Bottom