My Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. I have never seen them there before. I guess they were popular. Petsmart is downtown too. Maybe my mon would take me. I doubt it though.. I will beg... Haha

haha im going to petsmart tomorrow and i will either leave with a 55 gallon tank or plants and cardinal tetras.

Saturday would be the soonest I
Could
Maybe get them.. It may not even be an option until next Thursday. ;( poor jack. Maybe that will soften up my
Parents.. ;)

i can only drive with and adult in the car and im sure you can talk them into it. start with getting her interested in the fish and then spring the trap and say "oh no mom i think that ones be bullied can you plz take me to get more so they dont hurt him?"

Hah. But my mom is almost 99.9% antifish my dad is the one who would but the only days he doesn't work are thursday and Sunday.. But I will try and get my mom to
Cave.
;)

allaboutfish said:
haha im going to petsmart tomorrow and i will either leave with a 55 gallon tank or plants and cardinal tetras.

PETCO is about to start their dollar per gallon sale again I think it's next week

If I could guess, that would just include the tank itself. So to get a 10g would be $10, sounds like a good deal! Not really after you think of what else you have to get:
Lighting: $25
Filter: $20
Heater: $15

So that comes out to $70, not such a good deal now. I am just guessing it is just the tank, because if it included everything for $10, the store would "go in the hole".

Just the tank, but considering the normal price of 55 gallons and up, and the general ease of finding cheap components other than tanks and lights...it is worth it. Heck,a ten to a twenty tall is dirt cheap since they use essentially the same hood. Need a bigger filter, but those aren't to expensive either

adadkins1 said:
If I could guess, that would just include the tank itself. So to get a 10g would be $10, sounds like a good deal! Not really after you think of what else you have to get:
Lighting: $25
Filter: $20
Heater: $15

So that comes out to $70, not such a good deal now. I am just guessing it is just the tank, because if it included everything for $10, the store would "go in the hole".

Yeah, not cost effective for most small... But for the big boys, it is with some leg work

Good to hear.

The other posters have a good point. You really don't save a lot of money unless you go for a larger tank.

Back
Top Bottom