My name is doublenerds and I am an addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doublenerds

Aquarium Advice Regular
So it started with some clear space on a cabinet in my office. Filled it with a 29 gallon tank. Planned on malabar puffers.

Well, malabar puffers need snails, so naturally I started up a 5 gallon snail breeding tank.

Then I read about planted tanks. Oooh, I wanna do one of those! But the additional tank maintenance is a bit inconvenient at work, so I grab a 28 gallon bowfront for home.

Got the tank on Craigslist. Craigslist has deals! Like a 125 gallon plus stand, filter, heater, and lights for a very reasonable price. I could do really neat things with a 6 foot long tank!

So now I have 3 tanks cycling and a big one in the basement, and I haven't yet bought a single darn fish.

I think I might have a bit of a problem :)

Similar situation here. Boredom. Fish would be cool. 10 gallon. Moving out soon. "I could set up a bigger tank in the new place." 40 gallon off craigslist. Wanted to get more familiar with the fishless cycle. 5 gallon. Still only have fish in my 10g while the others cycle. :/

Back
Top Bottom