My new 75g reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

epaz

Aquarium Advice Activist
I gotta be honest the tank is "new" to me but it's been running for over a year. I bought it fully stocked as is and moved it home a couple days ago.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1388611825847.jpg
    1388611825847.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 1388611840197.jpg
    1388611840197.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 133
I am really planning on making this my grow out tank for coral then moving them into my 125g. As far as lighting it is an led fixture by Beamworks not sure of the quality of the brand but the corals sure do love it. I had a colony of zoas in my 125 with coralife t5 and they were doing OK, I moved them into this one and they have almost doubled in size already. What amazes me about this tank is that he had it setup for a year, started out with frags and it looks like this only using an oversized skimmer and two power heads connected to foam filters for filtration.

I would like to add maybe another 50-60 lbs of rock then more coral in the short term. I think I'm about max on fish that came with although I would have chose some different fish.

Can anyone id the large mushroom looking corals that are all over the guy I bought it from couldn't remember the name

Can anyone id the large mushroom looking corals that are all over the guy I bought it from couldn't remember the name

Green hairy mushrooms, very easy coral to care for.

Back
Top Bottom