My panda cories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 5 of them in my tank, although I rarely can find all 5 at once. They are fun to watch, and my tiger barbs don't bother them at all.

Love the video. We have 3 panda corys in our tank. Would like to add more but our LFS has a hard time getting healthy ones in.

Love the video. We have 3 panda corys in our tank. Would like to add more but our LFS has a hard time getting healthy ones in.
It's really hard to get healthy ones, I bought 6 after my tank was cycled, and ended up loosing 3 , and then after 2 months tried adding 2 more, but one of them died. Best way to buy pandas is a week after they have been shipped to the store. Another good method is to ask them to give you pandas who hang around together in the tank a lot , makes it less stressful for them if they have another panda they have bonded with.

I have 5 of them in my tank, although I rarely can find all 5 at once. They are fun to watch, and my tiger barbs don't bother them at all.

I have espies, a gourami, shrimp, and endlers so they don't bother them either, they are really fun to watch mine like to chase the bubbles ontop of the tank once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom