nano soft coral pack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys is there anyone that has seen that nano soft coral pack at liveaquaria.com. That sounds like a good deal to me.

I bought corals from liveaquaria recently and I was pretty underwhelmed. They shipped me a toadstool that was necroding at the stalk and colony polyp rock that did not have many polyps at all and the polyps on there were still mostly closed a week after adding them to my aquarium. The candy cane coral I receivd from them is doing very well. On the upside, their customer service is excellent and they gave me absolutely no problems crediting my credit card for my losses. They also sent me a dead lawnmower blenny one time, which I was immediately credited for. From now on I will only buy corals if I can see the actual specimen I am receiving. Liveaquaria does have great customer service though, so I don't want to deter you from ordering from them but I prefer to buy corals from my lfs.

none of lfs carry any corals at all around here just fish and it really sucks because there prices are twice that of liveaquaria.com. I ordered not to long ago from them and all of my zebra hermits died and one oc clownfish in the shipping and i emailed them right away and they gave me my credit. not one question asked so it wasn't that bad. I think im going to try some corals a little later.

LA's customer service has been quite good. They've given me credits for animals that shipped wrong as well as the dead ones. The Sun coral that I got from them is magnificent and I can't say enough about my blenny Barney (pic in my gallery). That fish has more personality than half the people I know! I'm getting some more from them tomorrow. My last order shipped in fragments. This time I've asked for the whole order to be shipped together and it did.

I ordered some blue ricordia. Can't wait to get them!

As for the nano coral pack... I'd rather pick my own corals than get stuff that they pick for me. I'm fussy that way!

I'm lucky that I live on the west coast and have several good LFS that has plenty of great corals and for decent prices. It just really sucks that it's hard to almost impossible for some people to get good quality livestock at a reasonable price localy.

Back
Top Bottom