Need a little advice !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLOCK.HERo12

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:facepalm: I WANT TOO KNOW IS IT OK TO ADD WATER,WHILE CYCLEING WITH PURE AMMONIA,MY LEVELS ARE GOOD, NITRITE NO SPIKES YET...

Is this with fish or without fish?

If you have fish in the tank you do NOT want to add ammonia. The fish provide the ammonia through their waste.

A few more details would be helpful such as: what size tank? Are there fish in it and if so what kind and how many? How long has the tank been set up?

Welcome to AA! :)

Welcome to AA!
I am no expert and am currently in the last stages (hopefully) of my fishless cycle. Librarygirl has some great links in her signature about cycling with fish or if you are doing a fishless cycle. Please read those asap. She is correct, you DO NOT want to add ammonia to your tank if you have fish in there.

I'm doing a fishless cycle too,no nitrites showed up this morning,tested again after work nothing, what's that about? tell me something please!!!!!!

How long has your tank been cycling? What type of ammonia are you using? Are you dosing it to 4ppm daily? Some more information will help us figure out where you are and whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom