Need advice I have a guppy that is not eating and laying at the bottom of the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Apriladflover

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have tested the water parameters ph 8.0 ammonia 0 ppm nitrites ppm nitrate 0 ppm it's a 29 gallon has 4 cory catfish 5 male guppies I recently started adding live plants to the tank I am cycling my quarantine tank this little guy has always kind of been the outcast but he has always come out to eat and never just stayed at the bottom his back fin looks a little torn was wondering if it could be fin rot should I treat the whole tank for fin rot I don't know what to do please help

Could be
Keep this in mind....
Fish are no different than other animals, including humans in that one individual may not be as healthy etc the rest. We just have to accept that occasionally a fish will get sick or even die for no apparent reason.

Personally, If I had just one common/inexpensive fish with fin rot, I would just get rid of it before it possibly infects others.

Have you ever heard of top fin bacterial and fungalherbal remedy? I got some of that and I'm going to try and treat the whole tank just to be sure they are all straight

Back
Top Bottom