Need advice on HardScape & Planting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wade0328

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Did my hardscape, but it seems un natural and very symmetrical. Anyone have any tips? Add more rocks change things around? Also what plants should I put in?

I have a 30" Finnex Fugeray. It is a 20 long tank. Will also be running Co2 injection. Eco complete/Fluorite black substrate mix.

MrT6DUI.jpg

B0a8T9A.jpg

Do you think I should add more rocks or keep it like that?

Try moving the big rock on the right a little to the right & add 2 more rocks. Just humour me here :).
But, do like the second arrangement a lot if you decide to go with that.

Alright I will do that! Where do you suggest I add a few more rocks at? Bury them like I did the middle small one or what? Thanks for all the great input guys!

I absolutely love the rescape. What kind of rocks are those?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

All of you guys liking my scape really makes me feel alot better! :) Now time to plant! Hopefully carpet the front with dwarf hair grass. Any suggestions on other plants for the back etc?

Try one at the left base of the rock on the right, once you move it to the right. Then one on the left wherever it will look uneven & 'natural'. You have a good eye, I know you re spending time just staring at it (been there).

Very very rough paint job here lol, but what I gather from what your saying is this?:
VVAjpAC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom