Need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hylywytt

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 29 gallon tank with 3 gourami. 1 blue 1gold &1 opaline along with 2 redflame dwarf gouramis and 1 sunburst platty. I want another gourami but dont know what to get. I want something I dont have.
And I have a african dwarf frog.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 29 gallon tank with 3 gourami. 1 blue 1gold &1 opaline along with 2 redflame dwarf gouramis and 1 sunburst platty. I want another gourami but dont know what to get. I want something I dont have.
And I have a african dwarf frog.

You're not having any problems with aggression between the three gouramis? I am surprised, they usually won't tolerate each other. Especially in a small space.

In my opinion, you're maxed out on gouramis

+1 with George, but from the way I am reading it you have 5? IMO that's not healthy and is probably very stressful for the gouramis also. They are competing for the same space, and most pet stores sell males because they are much more colorful. Just something to think about. If you want to add more fish to the tank, I would get rid of at least three gouramis and the ADF. Then add a school or two of fish and another platy.

Yes I have 5..andNope no aggression and thet all get along really well they have all been together fo 2months and no injury to any fish each fish has a place they can go to get away

Back
Top Bottom