Need help asap plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You could or try one big one, say 70-80% wait an hour and test see where your at then. I think if you can get them down to around 10 to 20ppm you should be ok. Did you check on that purigen? That would really save you time and do the work for you.

Just read your thread when you said your tap water is 10 ppm, I personally would not do daily water changes, I'm suggesting you may have to consider either buying a resin that can be put in your filter, or hob filter , or maybe live plants believe me plants do an amazing job of removing nitrate naturally, because plants utilize nitrate as a food source, and not only that fish enjoy it !!! :) Some hobbyist like myself utilize a plant called Pothos, in which it could be placed in an hob filter or sump, we call this aquaponics. Research using the Pothos plant for reducing nitrate in freshwater aquariums. You will see how inventive people are when using the Pothos, and other nitrate removing plants. If you decide to go resin route specifically for removing nitrates, do research on the best product up to date.

You could or try one big one, say 70-80% wait an hour and test see where your at then. I think if you can get them down to around 10 to 20ppm you should be ok. Did you check on that purigen? That would really save you time and do the work for you.

Ill do that today mate, not had chance to go to my lfs as got 3 kids party's to go to today lol,

Just read your thread when you said your tap water is 10 ppm, I personally would not do daily water changes, I'm suggesting you may have to consider either buying a resin that can be put in your filter, or hob filter , or maybe live plants believe me plants do an amazing job of removing nitrate naturally, because plants utilize nitrate as a food source, and not only that fish enjoy it !!! :) Some hobbyist like myself utilize a plant called Pothos, in which it could be placed in an hob filter or sump, we call this aquaponics. Research using the Pothos plant for reducing nitrate in freshwater aquariums. You will see how inventive people are when using the Pothos, and other nitrate removing plants. If you decide to go resin route specifically for removing nitrates, do research on the best product up to date.

Im the tank is a well planted tank but ill check at my lfs to see if that have that plant, would I need more than one ?

you won't find the Pothos plant at the lfs, it's an house plant you will find at a garden nursery, or places like lowe's or Home Depot. Do you have any friends who own plants they probably would be more than happy to cut a peice for you. :)

Oh right, iv got a garden centre in my village so ill pop down there when I get time, do I just put it in my external filter ?

Right this is starting to really pee me off now!! Come to another dead angel :-(

check your water parameters! If any readings are not normal , do a water change.

As before every things 0 apart from nitrate that at 40ppm

The baby's were there first mate, looks like it's started to settle down just about to do a test and see

I don't what is then as I lost another one in the night :-(

Also just noticed on one angels fins he has like a red line where the joint is, my other angel haven't got it ?

Attachments

• image-2926515558.jpg
    image-2926515558.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 39
I had an issue like this when I had 6 angels together. Lost one and then a second the next day. I used Melafix and did water changes and the rest survived.

Back
Top Bottom