Need "HELP" sick Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamp

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have 2 gourami's, 2 Angel & 2 Rainbow fish have tested all my levels and seem to be good no problems. 1 of my gourami's is loosing it color and looks a little lethargic. I also have 1 of my Angel fish looks like its almost dead, both are hanging around bottom of tank. The angel fish keeps going sideways not sure what the problem is not very experienced with aquariums.

Sorry forgot to mention I moved the two into a bucket of fresh RO water correct temperature and air stone is that ok to keep them in there tell I find out what is wrong????????

Tank size?

Also did you add any water conditioner to the water in the bucket, or your water at all?
When an angelfish goes sideways, it's not a very good sign, sorry:/

I had an angel that swam like that for a year or two off and on. I fasted mine then fed green peas. Seemed to help.

Did you add ANY of your tank water to the bucket? If not, that's could kill them off. :/ the shock of the new water and stuff

Angels going sideways isn't a very good sign. As the poster above said, try feeding a small amount of peas. Then I would fast for a couple days in case of a swim bladder issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom