Need help, what do I put in my Fowlr tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melissasreef

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello,
I love my reef tank and all the fish in there, so I started a fowlr tank to be able to have some fish that aren't reef safe. We have LR.. and added more to build bridges and stuff. We are topped out on fish stock. The tank just doensn't have the same going for it as out other tank. Any suggestions on what I can do to make it more interesting.
1 3" porc puffer
1Rabbit fish
1 4" niger trigger
1 yellow tang
1 minitis grouper.

Can I add feather dusters? I don't know what else. The tank doesn't have strong lighting, so nems are not an option. If you have a suggestion.. Just throw it out there!
Thank you everyone,
Melissa

That list will be way too much of a bioload in a 55 gallon tank. Also with that list inverts will be out of the question.

Everything with be going into wither a 125 gal. or 150 gal. by xmas... yea me!
I know inverts are out, but we just want to make it more exciting. Again any ideas ( that wont add to the bioload as I aready know and said we are topped on on the amount of fish in the tank).

So any ideas.. shoot.

we tried plastic plant and I ripped them out with in the week. Just need some Ideas to add a bit of interest.
Thank you,
Melissa

Back
Top Bottom