need one more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishboy87

Aquarium Advice Freak
elmont/valley stream, long Island, New York
Hey guys .... So I'm tryin to stock a 45.... It's on my profile under my albums(roundish tank)... So I got a pearl gourami, an angelfish, and a silver dollar....I want one more and I am not sure what to get.... I was thinking a bp parrot but not sure.... Please give me some advice....

Luna112 said:
I really wouldn't put much else in there. Maybe a bottom feeder. Like a shoal of Cory cats. Otto cats, or dwarf pleco.

... I can't have any fish that is bottom feeders/swimmers.... The tank is very unusual and the substrate can't be seem... A person basically can't see the bottom unless they are standing very close to the tank.... It's a round shaped tank.. Look at my albums and you will see it.... Therefore i need one more to fit with those guys..... Any tips?????

I can't look ): I'm on my iPhone. But I'm just saying that with what you have your pretty much overstocked. Silver dollars grow pretty big. And can have it out with your angelfish.

Back
Top Bottom