Need some decorative and stock advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KKAY27

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I got the 60g marineland tank because it was on sale!!! I already have my substrate (black sand)
Background (spray painted black)
So this is where I need help. I really want alot of rock in this tank but I want to get it at a landscape place or a place where there are wire containers full of rocks everywhere! But I don't know what kinds are safe or not! I don't want it to change my ph much! I don't live close to water so I can't go pick them up by a river! If you can i would love some exact names or rocks so I can do some research! Also
I want to add some driftwood maybe! It's just outrageous at the only fish store 200 miles away ! Anybody know a good place to order spiderwood that the price isn't outrageous!

I plan on doing green plastic plants that look real! the lights that come on the tank are horrible for live plants and I don't have the money for better ones!

Stock I want Community!!!!
All my tanks are aggressive or semi-aggressive!
I want alot of different species that go well with each other!
For filtration I'm doing a marineland emperor! I do good waterchanges so I think my filter will be ok! Oh I would like fairly hardy fish to! Any suggestions would be wonderful thank yall in advance ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I hear that aggressive fish with aggressive does not end well. I put 2 male betta fish together and it was not good! If you want a community tank I know a lot of good fish, if you want the list of fish that do well together just ask

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I hear that aggressive fish with aggressive does not end well. I put 2 male betta fish together and it was not good! If you want a community tank I know a lot of good fish, if you want the list of fish that do well together just ask

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I want a community not aggressive species! I already have cichlid tanks! You don't want to put two males together because they will fight! You can put females together to make a sorority but never two males!

Do a rainbowfish tank! They're bright, colorful, and good community fish.

I (used to have 6 but my local store sold me a sick/poisoned fish) but angels are awesome and are a lot of fun. I know that they are marked as semi aggressive but if you get like 3 they will usually on pick on each other. In the survivors tank I also have a Bolivian ram, common pleco, and a guarami with no aggression issues. Basically if they can't eat it you are good to go.

I (used to have 6 but my local store sold me a sick/poisoned fish) but angels are awesome and are a lot of fun. I know that they are marked as semi aggressive but if you get like 3 they will usually on pick on each other. In the survivors tank I also have a Bolivian ram, common pleco, and a guarami with no aggression issues. Basically if they can't eat it you are good to go.

I'm thinking I might do one guarami a honey or blue not sure! and a school of cardinal tetras and maybe some corys I want something else but I'm not sure what

Anybody have mantzuna wood? Idk how to spell it!

Back
Top Bottom