Neolamprologus Multifasciatus Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The fish came in today!
I only ordered six, but the place I ordered them from sent me nine in total. Two of them are noticeably larger. Males, maybe?
They're acclimating right now, but once they're in the tank I'll be sure to get tons of pics.
I tested my nitrates as soon as I got them and they were higher than I wanted them to be (20ppm), so I did a large water change before I began acclimating them (probably close to 90%). I got one pic of one of them inside the bag, but it was really hard to see.
Stay tuned, pics incoming!

Just released them and they're super energetic. Some are exploring the shells, but most of them are zipping around, exploring everything. They hang pretty close together, too. Some are pretty small, but some are larger.
Full tank shot:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457561283.047390.jpg
Multi exploring the shells:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457561404.210148.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457561426.096523.jpg
A big group of them:
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457561449.879561.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457561463.580912.jpg

They look good! I've always loved these guys, just don't have the tank space for them.

Sweet! I might order some livebearers from them Geiler aquatics in a month or two and will probably get some of these as well if I do. How much were they?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Sweet! I might order some livebearers from them Geiler aquatics in a month or two and will probably get some of these as well if I do. How much were they?

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

They were $7 each plus $23 in shipping. I highly recommend Geiler Aquatics. Super nice and quick responses to all concerns. They actually arrived a day earlier than expected. Even threw in some extra Multis, too!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457929836.414332.jpg
They have definitely rearranged the tank to their liking. The one by itself in the left corner is the one that does most of the work. It's been hard at work for the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom