New 14G Biocube!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm sure there is a reason. Either too much flow or parameters went up real quick for some reason. I've only ever seen flow issue personally.

I'll have to check the parameters Saturday and do a water change. I did change the flow up a bit too. But if the water quality was bad wouldn't everything be affected too or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Depends. With your flowerpot as an example, it can show it is doing well for some time when in reality it is starving and will then 'magically' start fading away until it is gone. They are very hard to keep, but the length of time it takes for them to die made people think they were an easy to keep coral way back.

Depends. With your flowerpot as an example, it can show it is doing well for some time when in reality it is starving and will then 'magically' start fading away until it is gone. They are very hard to keep, but the length of time it takes for them to die made people think they were an easy to keep coral way back.

That's true. Hmm I'll have to do some testing and report back Saturday!

The new corals look good nano! Tanks come a long way :)

The new corals look good nano! Tanks come a long way :)

Holy cow Bribo!! Long time no see!! Thank you, just actually ordered a new light for the tank, getting a nano box tide! How's things going for you??

They're going well. Still battling some pesky algae but most of my corals are doing great!

They're going well. Still battling some pesky algae but most of my corals are doing great!

Do you have a new thread or anything!?! Can't find it!

So after wondering why my corals aren't looking their best I decided to take my water in and get it tested by the professionals. My calcium was a 530, alk was high as well and my salinity was .027. They recommended to slowly bring the salinity back down and not use their salt. Said it wasn't good and they were trying to switch it up. What's everyone's favorite salt and do we agree?

I like using reef crystals as even though I have mainly softy an lps coral, it keeps the growth rates at maximum an helps me with out dosing. Plus it doesn't take a whole lot to reach my preferred salinity

Well it's been awhile here AA!! Between the wedding stuff and everything else it's been crazy! I do have a new surprise though!!

I will be making a new thread for it tonight!

Back
Top Bottom