New 20g Long Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The downoi you sent plus the existing ones are doing fine...might be able to help you restock later.
Does the red myrio even grow? If so, super, super, super slow.
Having similar success with the AR mini as well.
No pic but I have a rather large patch of Fissidens greening up real nicely. Boxing it up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The downoi you sent plus the existing ones are doing fine...might be able to help you restock later.
Does the red myrio even grow? If so, super, super, super slow.
Having similar success with the AR mini as well.
No pic but I have a rather large patch of Fissidens greening up real nicely. Boxing it up tomorrow.

I'm able to get it to grow to the top of the tank inside of 2 weeks but not full like it was when it had arrived..

sit in silence...

I'm able to get it to grow to the top of the tank inside of 2 weeks but not full like it was when it had arrived..

sit in silence...

Meh, it may have grown an inch or so in the few weeks I have had it. I smell defeat.
Was going to send some Fissidens from the low light tank but will send the one from the planted tank. It has greened up considerably. Probably can be divided up into 2-3 patches. This came from a few stowaway strands on the Blyxa japonica I got from BrianNano last year.
D4tRORF.png

It almost unrecognizable. But in a good way. Lots of room for activities and for those plants to fill out without crowding.
? ...it's a clue

Looks like the sequel to tigers tank after the scissors came through hard...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It almost unrecognizable. But in a good way. Lots of room for activities and for those plants to fill out without crowding.
? ...it's a clue

I know I know...

sit in silence...

Looks like the sequel to tigers tank after the scissors came through hard...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Oh I brought the rain..gonna let the dhg fill in the front 2/3 & fill in wit dem staurs in the remaining front 1/3...( thx Ryno)
Also concerned about the ebr,constant bullying by the gbr has em jukin to left&back to the right constantly...
The ebr isn't about to give up his turf without a fight...if it wasn't for the pair of gbr's in the coming weeks I'd stick em in the 40b..

sit in silence...

Try some "neon tettras" or some other small tettra.
tetra.jpg

Then can look really sweet in schools
neonshoal.gif

Images taken from a google image search.

He's lost his place with the new gbr claiming control of his ol'stomping grounds....maybe a twisted form of retaliation?!?!

sit in silence...

Tiger, is that staur in the foreground? Looks just like Hygro. Polysperma.

I love the DHG by the way. The tank in general looks really cool.

The blyxa lives on,took some to the lfs fo some credit&scattered the remaining stems in a couple other tanks..

sit in silence...

That made a big difference in opening up space. I mailed out my last of the Blyxa japonica a couple of weeks ago.
Enjoying the B. aubertii. Staying petite with reddish leaves (no tiger stripes).

@Fresh...
Cool,glad the plants are settling in well for you..
Noticed some gsa on some of the foreground plants yesterday...the only real change is a slight reduction in ferts since the decrease in plant load...
Slightly bumped up the co2 & brought phosphates up a touch,hopefully in time it should help..missing anything that you may see feel free to add..

sit in silence...

Back
Top Bottom