New 55 Gallon Freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, we should get our own forum in here so we can talk family business!;)

As long as Bidgette packs whatever up for me, I'll bring it tomorrow, but Im not doing the dirty work (I just got sawdust all over me, so im kinda like blah... I just cut out a side for the back part of the saltwater stand).

As for the 80gallon, it could fit in the corner by the AC (where my xbox accessories are), or the corner by the server room door (where my pool cues are hung). The 80 gallon is more of a cube, not a long tank.

i'll put the rocks in a watertight zippie bowl if you want. not a problem, most of them are still under water anyway.

let me know.

Yeah that'll be fine as long as they're still wet and stay in water. Are these from the tank you currently have fish in? And then I'll send Hogie home with some red root floaters.

they're in the 30 gallon. it still has some water in the bottom of the tank where the rest of the rocks were.

no need to send the plants. i can get them later from your source. i'm still kind of waiting to see wht i'm going to do to finish with my tank. thanx anyway.

Hmmmm.....I can give you a couple to grow out in your tank. Or you can get your own when he's got some more.

Give it 2-4 weeks and you should have more than enough to share. While no where near as bad as Duckweed to control, Red Root Floater is very prolific.

Back
Top Bottom