New 55Gal Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should be able to find some at a LFS. Call around. Just make sure they have a rocky cave structure to themselves on one side of the tank. It'll be their territory and they'll breed there.

Except for a parrot cichlid;)
So update...
2 Paradise Fish
1 DG
1 Parrot Cichlid
6 Penguin Tetras
6 Peppered Corys
5 Australian Rainbows

Is this too much too little?? Is it a bad idea??? Please post suggestions and comments and other stuff please:) thanks

Also added up the total expense and its $84.31 not includong tax.....kind of a lot

Lol. Oscar I just read customer reviews on the Parrot Cichlid and they all said that they ate other fish smaller than them and they were always hungry so I'm not gonna get one of them haha:)

Ok new question could I put a rainbow shark in this tank with my current stock list not including the parrot Cichlid cuz that ain't happenin??

I don't see why not. Whether you go with a cichlid or shark you'll have aggression.

Updated stock list...
2 Paradise Fish
1 DG
1 Rainbow Shark
5 Australian Rainbows
6 Peppered Corys
6 Penguin Tetras
Now to get the tank cycled..

zooking12 said:
sorry, didnt mean to do that. disregard it please :-/

Even though this isn't my thread, I don't think that anyone will take that statement harshly. You do bring up a good point about it being overstocked, but the fish will swim on different levels of the tank and some are not that active. It all depends on the tank and the fish!

Back
Top Bottom