New Acros *pics included*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brisc0

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got my order from reefermadness.us yesterday. I ordered two acros and got an additional 4 free frags and a bali aquacultured because of a promo they were doing. Here are the pics of what I actually ordered.

Attachments

• newhyacinth.jpg
    newhyacinth.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 113
  • newacros1.jpg
    newacros1.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 134
Here is the stuff I got for free!

Attachments

• freefrag1.jpg
    freefrag1.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 89
  • freefrag2.jpg
    freefrag2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 94
  • freebaliaquacultured.jpg
    freebaliaquacultured.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 108
Awesome STUFF!!! Wow great deal huh??

Curious....What type of lighting do you have? I am getting ready to upgrade lighting on my new 125g :D I am going to do 3 retro 250w MH. I want to keep some acro too! :p

My main tank has 2X400W 20K Halides with 2X96W True 03 PCs. The 30G cube has a 150W Helios 20K HQI and 2X65W true 03 PCs. I got about another 80 hours to go on the helios before burn in is done, but so far I really really really really really like the color of their 20K bulb.
3X250 for that 125 you scored would be really cool, its what about 16" deep?

I think it's 18" deep. Are those Helio's a retro kit?

PS. Brisco you need to update your sig about your 30g cube!! :p

I think it's 18" deep. Are those Helio's a retro kit?

No, those are just MH bulbs. I don't know much about retro kits unfortunately, I bought a preconstructed MH hood. I think most of the companies out there who make retro kits are pretty good. The only one i am "iffy" on is hamilton. They are either hit or miss and they have some shady customer service.

Back
Top Bottom