New Books

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DodgeRT

Aquarium Advice Activist
I can't remember who it was that recommended Amazon for aquarium books, but thanks! I just picked up 3 of them for less than $30 including The New Marine Aquarium and Saltwater for Dummies. Soon I will be armed with knowledge!!! :D

Good to hear. Of course we link to amazon in our library. I find their prices nearly unbeatable.

I bought the Concencous Marine aquarist for less than half of the normal cost because it was in the "damaged" section.

I have yet to find the damage they were talking about. :)

I've heard many negative comments about SW for Dummies. The New Marine Aquarium is good for noobies, and the Conscientious Marine Aquarist is probably one of the top 3 SW books you can currently purchase.

I'm afraid that I didn't find "Saltwater For Dummies" to be very helpful either. Don't get me wrong, It did have some good info in it. But "The Conscientious Marine Aquarist" absolutely blows it away.

That may have been the other book I got, I just figure at that price if I can gleam any info from them then Im doing ok. At least it will give me a reference and then I can get on here for clarification.

Back
Top Bottom