New coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phillipjlael

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just started added coral. I got a long tentical plate. Does he look like he's doing ok so far in my tank?

Attachments

• image-2112525208.jpg
    image-2112525208.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 50
looks like the flow might be too heavy on him, i think its suppose to be enough so that his tentacles sway back and forth but maybe this specific coral is different, not exactly sure

classklown90 said:
looks like the flow might be too heavy on him, i think its suppose to be enough so that his tentacles sway back and forth but maybe this specific coral is different, not exactly sure

I think you might be right. So he should be just swaying a little bit back and forth? Cause he is swaying pretty good right now. And how often should I feed him?

Look a little better now?

Attachments

• image-4019496912.jpg
    image-4019496912.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 67
Well depending on your schedule start with every other day then if need you can go to 3-4 times a week although from what i have learned and been toled no lees then 3 times a week

those don't do very well in closed systems. don't be surprised if you lose it and can't figure out why.
you are much better off with a short tentacle fungia.
btw, that belongs on the sand bed also. you should target feed it as well.

Back
Top Bottom