New coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very nice!! I live mine except there growing faster then I thought and are starting to take over a rock which below have some rather nice corals. I'm afraid there just gonna cover everything.

Convict2161 said:
Very nice!! I live mine except there growing faster then I thought and are starting to take over a rock which below have some rather nice corals. I'm afraid there just gonna cover everything.

Be careful with rics they do look nice but id keep em separated from other coral they will kill any coral they come in contact with

Be careful with rics they do look nice but id keep em separated from other coral they will kill any coral they come in contact with

I don't know if I'd say that...they are semi-aggressive...but rics aren't anywhere near most LPS corals in terms of aggression and power of their sting.

melosu58 said:
They look really nice. A great addition.

I would these are rics killing the coral directly next to it

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120807_133902.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120807_133902.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 101
  • ForumRunner_20120807_133919.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120807_133919.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 96
danbstrong said:

Man that stinks cause if they start getting any bigger my monti cap is is trouble!! And my ric already grew 2 new heads! (if that's possible) but when I got it almost 8 months ago I know I only bought 1.

:(

Convict2161 said:
Man that stinks cause if they start getting any bigger my monti cap is is trouble!! And my ric already grew 2 new heads! (if that's possible) but when I got it almost 8 months ago I know I only bought 1.

:(

Beware! Lol might wanna try move it or monti cap ya they look nice tho (rics) but they will sting in my case im not to upset in next couple weeks im movin to a 150g and the rics are not goin! :)

Back
Top Bottom