New finnex planted plus !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely it just finished cycling like two weeks ago too. I'm going to be making it a shrimp breeding tank though.

Thanks Brian! It's kind if a sad scene as far as fish go.. I'm going to do a big re-stock when I get back from vacation next week..

Has the light helped with growth ?
yup! Nothing dramatic but it's got those chain swords sending out runners left and right, the total is also growing like crazy and even pinking up a bit..

yup! Nothing dramatic but it's got those chain swords sending out runners left and right, the total is also growing like crazy and even pinking up a bit..
Hey Brookster, your tank looks brilliant. What are the two plants at the front centre and to the left of that. Very nice.........

Hey Brookster, your tank looks brilliant. What are the two plants at the front centre and to the left of that. Very nice.........
thanks Ian!! From left to right it'd be narrow leaf chain swords, hygro kompact, the reddish ones are AR cardinales ?? I'm sorry, I just planted them in last week, I'm horrible with names, I have it written down at home..

They've come a long way... I would have never guessed a week after I planted the swords they'd look that good... Talk about a meltathon...

It's got to be highhhhh medium... The planted plus and a dual t5no.. On a 16" tall tank..

You tell me? Lol. I'm useless at lighting!
im calling it a solid medium light tank.. I'm very happy with all components of this tank at the moment.. I just need a pair of rams and 5 more neons and it will be complete!

Thanks Brian! I would have ordered them already if I wasn't going away for the next week, I'll be sitting on the beach and ordering a pair of yunites rams haha, no joke, I want them here the day after I get back:) do you think they'll try to eat the RCS?

Just brought home a pair if wild caught gbr's!!! Just in time for my plant pack from Old Scales expected tomorrow, I also added 4 green neons to my 2 huge neons and one remaining cardinal, it will be my melting pot of neon tetras;)

I like it! I was looking at Finnex and Current USA. Buildmyled is on the list too.
thanks!! I like the finnex a lot! And it also serves well in lights out intros( no qt.. I knowwwww, I'll explain better if provoked;)..)

image-3777391272.jpg

image-2646435417.jpg

image-764958689.jpg

Back
Top Bottom