New fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skiweeangel

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought new fish for my tanks today. Blue giant danios for my 55gal and Congo tetras for my sons. Wicked excited! And I will be going to the soup kitchen for dinner tonight! Haha!

I bought new fish for my tanks today. Blue giant danios for my 55gal and Congo tetras for my sons. Wicked excited! And I will be going to the soup kitchen for dinner tonight! Haha!

edit: joke-got it :facepalm:
I like Congo Tetras a lot.

I'm pretty sure the soup kitchen reference was meant as a joke..... ;)

I'm sorry but I don't believe you purchased fish..... only pictures will remove my doubt. :whistle:

LyndaB said:
I'm pretty sure the soup kitchen reference was meant as a joke..... ;)

I'm sorry but I don't believe you purchased fish..... only pictures will remove my doubt. :whistle:

Why don't you believe them?

maxwellag said:
Why don't you believe them?

She was being sarcastic.. Because she wanted to see them, not because she doesn't believe her.

oh the internet, so hard to portray sarcasm lol :)

HAHA so true! :lol: Here is a picture. It really does not do them justice, but I had to take it with my iPod because my camera batteries are all recharging. The danios are too fast for pictures. They came from the new LFS I found and we'll see how they do. I'll go pick up 3 more Congos as soon as I have an extra $30.... we'll see but I hope I'll be in two weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_3309.jpg
    IMG_3309.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom