New here and from Los Angeles :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kidgrave666

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello guys I am new here. Basically I joined because I have a 37 gallon fresh water tank and Id like to learn as much as I can about fish keeping and I am here to ask questions to the experts ;) My tank has neon tetras, cardinal tetras, black neon tetras, ghost shrimp, and soon I am going to get some Red Belly X-Ray tetra

Well since I was a little kid I have always loved fish but back than I didn't have the income or knowledge to have a nice fish tank setup so now that I am older and work I decided 2 month's ago to do some research on fresh water fish tank so I fell really in love with the fish keeping hobby :D

:welcome: to AA! (y)

Funny .. Your current stock is basically what I'm looking to do on my future 55gal.
Except for the neons ... the Cardinals do it for me, the black neons and x-rays are ones i'm considering along with rummynose and or bleeding hearts. ughh too many choices!:facepalm:

Thanks man and OMG dude right now I am really sleepy that I almost thought that you told me welcome to AAA I was like huh XD.

Well when I first cycled my tank I had an ammonia spike and the only survivors were the Cardinal tetra and the ones that died were the Neon Tetra, so yeah Cardinals are really good so get those :) and I bet your tank is going to look awesome once, I have a crappy cell phone camera but this is a picture of my tank.

1z3p1s0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom