New member SW Ct.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

treemanone2003

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found this place by accident and I'm so happy I did. Not exactly "new" to aquariums, but my last one was in junior high. My first "adult" was a 20 flat back hex given to me by a friend that was cleaning out old stuff. Got it going with some BH, and BP, Tetras and a couple Bala Sharks. Then, a few months later I needed to help a friend at his job (junk removal) and this customer was tossing a lightly used 40 br with a Fluval 205. Called my boss (wife) and she said sure. And it's just been growing from there.
Now we currently have operating, a 40 br with a lone RD (about 9") and a 75 with 8 assorted Discus, 3 Angels, 1 Bala, 4 Rainbow Tetra, 1 Glo, 1 Ghost cat,2 Peacock Eels, 1 Buenos Aires Tetra, ! Sucker (of some kind) and 4 (sm) Plecos. As well, not up are the 20 fb hex, another 40 br, and a 125 that needs resealed. As I sit here typing this, a great family friend sends the wife a text, " If you want my 265 tank, stand, and top, come get it!!" What to do????

Welcome to AA! :)

Take the 265, you already have the fish for it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom