The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WChrisman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone...I am a new member here and just set up my 20 gallon tank four days ago..let it run with no fish for two days...a whole day longer than the guy at the fish store told me to......then got a few fish...after adding the fish, I came across your site online and realized after reading a few of the posts, that I probably added my fish too soon. I have been checking the water everyday and all tests are perfect so far, water is very clear and all tank mates seem happy...hope I haven't messed up....may need some friendly advice...Thanks!

Day 6: water still testing good and very clear. No ammonia yet. Fish still seem quite happy. I ordered an active filter from AngelsPlus.com to help with establishing bacteria.

Day 6: Water still testing good. No ammonia so far. Fish appear happy and healthy. I did a 20% water change today and used Prime to treat the water. I ordered an active filter from Angelsplus.com to help establish bacteria more quickly. I should receive it in the next few days.

Does anyone have an opinion as to whether or not I am doing everything I should be doing?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom