The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello there. New to this community... little bit about me... I used to keep tropical fish years ago, got quite into it as a youngster owning several tanks with different setups. Although I currently don’t own a tank, I’m looking to purchase one in the near future. Reasons I am on here my nieces won two gold fish at the fair and brought them home in a bowl... I immediately bought a Fluval flex glass aquarium for them so not to have the gold fish kept in a tiny bowl. All this has peak my interest again in fish keeping. Although very rusty I’m looking to start learning more again :).

Hello Dis...

Goldfish are a great start on your way back into the "Water Keeping" hobby. I've developed an interest in Comets and other types of Goldfish. Had to get some larger tanks, though. These guys are hardy and don't need a heater, but some can get fairly large. I'm up to 21 and the different colors are amazing. Anyway, have fun!

B

I wish I could jump straight into saltwater lol. But for now my nieces goldfish will do haha.

when ever that time comes be sure to check out our article section you'll find a lot of info about saltwater

welcome to the forum glad you and your nieces found us

Welcome to the forum! Not sure where you are located but pet smart has some reasonable deals on tanks w stands 40 60 75 90 120 and 125 gallons. Stocking ideas?

UK based in Wales. I’m one of these people that likes to jump in at the deep end unfortunately, so when it comes time I’ll end going full on. I’ve read a few articles on here, and glad I’ve found this forum :). Is there a great level difficulty difference from tropical to salt water?

it takes a good amount of money at start up .
lots of patients as things should be done slowly

Back
Top Bottom