New oscars!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shane87

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just a pic of my 2 newest additions :)

Attachments

• image-3010638592.jpg
    image-3010638592.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1884069847.jpg
    image-1884069847.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 108
Thanks :) they are probs 2 inches at the most and already greedy lol oscars do love there food!

Shane87 said:
Thanks :) they are probs 2 inches at the most and already greedy lol oscars do love there food!

Very pretty, I,ve always loved Oscars, just don't have the room :)

If you feed them Hikari Cichlid Gold Floating pellets, their colors will develope amazingly. i have a red oscar and this is all i feed him, with the occasional shrimp, and he has a beautiful bright red orange color!

Note that it is the red bagged Hikari Cichlid pellet food.

Ok thanks for the tip :) ATM I feed them hikari floating sticks, hikari sinking predator pellets and mixture of frozen foods mainly bloodworm and krill but I will give that a go. I like to vary there diet as much as possible.

If I had a bigger tank I would want three oscars. Or even better, three tanks and one oscar in each. Train them and put on a seaworld show. At least you won't need to worry about getting killed.

If I had a bigger tank I would want three oscars. Or even better, three tanks and one oscar in each. Train them and put on a seaworld show. At least you won't need to worry about getting killed.

In Hawaii you could just put them in a garden pond and let them entertain you.

GORGEOUS oscars. With pictures like yours I'm tempted to get rid of some of my fish for an oscar tank;) Great pictures and beautiful fish!

Back
Top Bottom