New smilies :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, I was scouring the web today looking for smilies for my wife, I thought :idea: AquariumAdvice.com and some of the member sites in the Pet Advice Network could use a few more smilies. So we have brought you a few more. Now, I must point out, due to the nature of some of the smilies, I was desensitized over the course of the day, so if by any chance I happened to find some that are completly offensive, let us know. Here are the new smilies....

:soap: :sorry: :tgv: :tie: :troop: :uzi: :vader: :whip: :wave: :yin: :yum: :zip: :bawl: :zook: :bowl: :cat: :censor: :crack: :dope: :eek2: :finger: :foot: :gangsta: :invasion: :clown: :jump: :kiss: :lach: :lol: :moon: :ninja: :nono: :hat: :peace: :key: :patch: :rocket: :devilish: :shotgun: :slurp:

Enjoy!!!!

Theres one with a big frown giving the finger, do we really need that here?

I'd just as soon trash the ones shooting guns too.

Theres one with a big frown giving the finger, do we really need that here?

Aaron and I will discuss it, the only problem I have with getting rid of it, is that we have had a smiley giving the finger the first couple of weeks this site has been here. But more than likely, oth will be gone.

I'd just as soon trash the ones shooting guns too.

This is another situation where the smilies have been up almost as long as the site. These are actually used as well, the finger smiley has only been used once to my knowledge, and it was used in jest.

Is there any way of incorporating them into the list of the main emotions ??

If when replying to a message you click the link to the left of the reply box that says "View More Emoticons", it will open a new window, that has all of those, plus many more smilies.

glad i got the "finger" one before it was removed. I cant imagin anyone here using it seriously. I thought it was funny. just MHO

Back
Top Bottom