New tank ideas!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try PMing jetajockey. He seems to be the go to on alot of native fishes and may be able to point you in the rite direction for acquiring one of the pygmy sunfish species. Goodluck and keep me posted. I've been considering the idea of a 15gal. Species biotope tank for one of the pygmy sunnies so I'm really interested in what route you take!

I've got a 150 x-tall tank planned for natives so these species have been on my mind! Gorgeous fish and fascinating behaviors, and I'm sure that goes for the wee pygmy versions too.

Pygmy sunfish are what we would call around here killifish - I think there is some confusion as to where to place them from a taxonomic standpoint. They are not the same as regular sunfish but behave similarly.

There are some that are electric blue and black, and how stunning would that be in this tank!:smitten:

Here is the tank! There are no fish in it right now, but that will change. Thanks for looking! :)

Attachments

• image-3399847866.jpg
    image-3399847866.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom