New Tank Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Here are a few pics of my 150. The end cabinets are my old stand I cut and modified, Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• picture_269.jpg
    picture_269.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 160
  • picture_271.jpg
    picture_271.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 209
  • picture_267.jpg
    picture_267.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 188
WoW , Nice Tank ! :D Nice Rockwork and great aquascaping , the fish are also beautiful

Great job on the re-scaping. The end cabinets look fantastic! Too cool that you were able to reuse it that way. My husband is dying to find a cabinet that will look good with our stand so that he can minimize the "overflow" that seems to be so prevelant in the hobby!

How tall is your canopy? Is that a standard oceanic canopy?

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Ya, it's a standard Oceanic stand but the canopy I built myself. It's I believe 12 inches tall. I have been looking myself to find some end cabinets to collect the overflow as well and this was a perfect set up in my mind. I'm allready needing more space,lol

Good job on that! :D

For some reason, when I look at it, it's like I'm looking at something I helped create :lol: lol

Wish I had money to throw to something like that. What about some pics of the inside of the cabinet????

truly one of the nicest setups I've seen. Great aquascaping!

VERY NICELY DONE!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing the pics,
Jim

I'll get a couple pics of under the cabinets tonight. I'm currently working on a fuge since I have more room under the stand now.
Thanks for the compliments, it makes all the money and hard work worth it for some one to just say thats cool or good job, Thanks again and for the most part AA has a HUGE factor on how my tank looks now, so congrats to AA as well and thanks to everyone who helped along the way.

Sump pics and a couple xtra's

Attachments

• picture_272.jpg
    picture_272.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 79
  • picture_276.jpg
    picture_276.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 86
Beautiful clean tank you have there. I love the aquascaping as well as that little cute bugger of a yellow tank. I love watching those things at the lfs. (don't have a sw setup yet, waiting till I graduate from college first)

Back
Top Bottom