New Tank Shots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

themangia1984

Aquarium Advice Regular
Decided Id post new shots of my tanks since I have added some new corals, fish and LR.

3157655563_8cdf0d4906.jpg

3158490824_5f08c5c5f5.jpg

3158479462_df2366e1cc.jpg

3129274045_394087f052.jpg

3157823620_0bde1f662a.jpg

3157815894_bd5d1c17b9.jpg

The tank is 6 months old. When I purchased my house I ordered this tank and sold my 90 Gallon. I had to find several of my fish new homes because the 90 was a FOWLR. I have been adding corals for more color and a more authentic feel. Yea I have a little hair algae and I am debating between a Kole Tang, Naso Tang, or a Tomini Tang to help eat the algae. Also, I have an Orange Spotted Rabbitfish on order.

Thanks!!!

The tank is 6 months old. When I purchased my house I ordered this tank and sold my 90 Gallon. I had to find several of my fish new homes because the 90 was a FOWLR. I have been adding corals for more color and a more authentic feel. Yea I have a little hair algae and I am debating between a Kole Tang, Naso Tang, or a Tomini Tang to help eat the algae. Also, I have an Orange Spotted Rabbitfish on order.

Thanks!!!
Cool tank where did you get the live rock?

Thanks!!! I purchase my Live Rock from my friends saltwater fish store called Marine Oasis located in Rochester NY. Im lucky to have a couple of quality LFS around the area.

Between the bi-weekly water changes and carbon it stays looking clear. When I first started ever in this hobby I never used carbon and my tank was never clear it was frustrating but thank you carbon!!!

Tank looks great. What's the depth, front to back? Is that the new Marineland Marine Series tank?

Yes it is the new marineland deep dimensions tank. It is 72" long, 36" wide and 27" deep. Its a great tank I love all of the space and options it affords me.

They look great. I've seen them at my LFS and was impressed. The dimensions are awesome for a reef tank.
Good luck with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom