New tank what do u think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elipw81

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405556681.184220.jpg1 angle , 4 ghost shrimp , 3 algee eaters , 2 ghost catfish , 1 clown loach and some snails.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks good! I was thinking about using black gravel on top of white sand just like that on a 20 long! I really like the plants coming out of the driftwood ornament to the far right!

Yes it's dwarf hg. I'm trying to get it to carpet. The plant was grown in another tank and hung in a mesh bag of substrate inside the ornament. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405569186.279593.jpgthats what it looked like before the second round of plants and filter camo

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I tried doing hg in the column tank I have.. but number one, the light wasn't good enough and number two the goldfish I had ate them haha.. I was trying to carpet it. But it needs lots of light.

I think the water level might be too low. Don't let the filter output splash/agitate the water surface - that will deplete the water of precious CO2. If you raise the water level the splashing/agitation will be reduced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom