New to Forum - Wanted to say Hi!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rollin_hard

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, We are Misty and Leon (usually always Misty typing)!! We currently have 3 saltwater tanks and 3 freshwater tanks in the process of building a 4th saltwater. We have been looking through different sites online for info and this site is full of answers that are intelligent and actually makes sense. I put the specifics of our tanks in our profile if anyone is interested!! I (Misty) co-own an aquarium maintenance company in NY with my mom. I have always had at least 1 tank set up to at least house sick or injured fish found while at work. I finally got up the nerve to start a saltwater tank at home (figuring I spend all my time keeping everyone elses gorgeous SW fish alive why not have my own!!) Leon on the other hand hated my fish tanks all over the house at least until he bought me 2 slightly expensive SW fish for Xmas figuring I wouldnt spend that much on my own. Now he is as addicted as I am!!!! We have been having some problems with our emperor which is the main reason we began browsing forums but I will post that in a different thread! I will try to get some pics of the fishies up asap!!!

Back
Top Bottom