Newbee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camcrp

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hia All, :fish2: I love my guppies
Ok my name CamCrp is a nickname that came from my maiden name in my married name Campbell / Crisp. Them girls at work lol.
Okay well I was raised on a tropical fish farm in Wimauma, Florida from age 13 up till I moved to Tn. I have a aerial picture of the farm that I will post, got to figure out site first okay back to the my fish I have
10 gallon tank with 5 female big fat pregnant .
10 gallon tank with 7 males in 3 young female yep 3 to 7 in the boys don't bother the girls .
6 gallon with 33 frys different ages.
5 gallon for breeding now in are 2 orange male in 2 female
2 gallon hospital with 1 female in it
I have another 6 gallon tank coming for my breeding therefore I'm going to keep the 2 gallon for emergency in making the 5 gallon the hospital. I have no live plants yet that's next on my my list to do ,right now I'm still learning to keep a healthy tank my filters in my 10 gallon tank have a UV light in them keeps the tank clear but I'm not sure that it's a good thing or not maybe somebody can answer that question for me. Hoping to get to know you all, will chat with you soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom