newbie here new to forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinky77

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi there everyone.just a little about myself.my name is gavin i live in belfast northeren ireland i am 34 years old.as the title says i am new to forums i have been reefing foe about two years now i run a 100 ltre liverock tank recently it took a nose dive if you know what i mean.i had a powder brown tang.1.purple gamma 1.clown fish 1.regal tang..... corals were 1.toad stool mushroom 1.green starburst xenia 1.green gonapora and some pulseing xenia.now when i said my tank took a nose dive i lost all my fish to a fungle infection and lost my corals but my pulseing xenia is thriveing it was my fault as i negelected it due to working to much and the nitrates went thru the roof but now i have got them back under control and i intend to keep it that way.for filtration i use a eheim 2250 canister filter and for flow i use ecotec marine vortec mp10 propeller pump and an arcadia double t5 ott lumanire no protein skimmer as yet.well thats about it for now hope to talk soon t ya all......:D

welcometoaa.gif

Welcome Gavin ,...my girl friend went to Ireland a few years back and loved it,......nice to see people in other countries enjoying the same things as we do....enjoy your stay

Dary421 said:
Welcome Gavin ,...my girl friend went to Ireland a few years back and loved it,......nice to see people in other countries enjoying the same things as we do....enjoy your stay

Thank you you should come back again its much better now the wallys have stopprd fighting with each other ......

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom