The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thelynchfamily

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone! I'm Leigh. I'm 24 years old. I've kept some form of fish since I was about 8! I thoroughly enjoy keeping fish and decorating the tanks! They're so relaxing! My husband and I inherited my parents tank it was just a 20 gallon then we found a 75 gallon for free so we upgraded! We've just had gold fish and tetras for the last 3 years and needed a change so we got 4 cichlids 3 days ago! So far so good! We also have a medium size clown loach and a school of 5 phantom tetra. I'm thinking of changing our substrate from polished pebbles to something smaller so if you have any suggestions please share! Also I'm having difficulties uploading a profile pic from my iPhone so please help!
Leigh Lynch

Hi, welcome to AA. You can't change the pic from your phone. I have the app and that's why I don't have a pic yet. You have to go on the actual website. It's a pain in the neck, but maybe it will change for us iPod/phone addicts with the next update.

Back
Top Bottom