The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a standard 75 2 of the Tao panels off eBay or amazon would be perfect. About $250, but will allow you to keep any photosynthetic creature you would like. And $250 for reef lighting is definitely on the cheap side, some units are $500+

Sounds like a sick setup bro I use acan led I love them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Try to go for a 10 times turn over rate per hour for your powerhead and for liter go like 5 times per hour.

For filter

That looks right up my alley. What is the full name of these lights? And you said I need 2, is that 250 for the pair or each? And also, I have to buy 2 heaters today. What brand have you had luck with? 1 for tank, 1 for drum to mix sea salt. And what size powerhead to stir my drum when mixing sea salt?

That will do it what brand

Go with a eheim heater

Yes that's a great heater I don't like the hydor pumps but their cheap so that's good

I knew you were going to say that LOL Now, for the drum powerhead, I am buying the drums tomorrow, I'll get either 42 or 50 gallon drums and I'll need a pwerhead to mix with, what size works for you? Also your thoughts on curing the dry rock in the tank while I am cycling it, can this be done or do I need to do the rocks in the drum?

You can cure the rocks in the tank while its cycleing it will take longer for the rocks to filter the water but you can

And I use a since pump for every thing I love love love them

So I should cycle and cure separately, I'll do it that way. Powerhead size for mixing sea salt in drum?

I would go with a sicce syncra 0.5 to mix your salt and than you can pump the water out of the drum with the same pump

Get a 200 gal an hour pump as you know I love sicce

Their worth every penny IMO

Back
Top Bottom