Not Brooks' gbr tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plus its probably acting as a bit of a shade for the plants below. Not always a bad thing

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Bandits big guy settled right in..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1438732730406.jpg
    1438732730406.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 67
Shipped yesterday and arrived this evening!
But I bet he does!:flowers:
He looks good B!:rolleyes:
I'll say out loud with your care I bet this guy is bullet proof!:cool:
The tank he came from is my next breeding stock along with a mix again from Yunite.(y)
"He will rule this tank!":facepalm:
Well I hope?:dance:

They've taking a quick liking to each other!

Shipped yesterday and arrived this evening!
But I bet he does!:flowers:
He looks good B!:rolleyes:
I'll say out loud with your care I bet this guy is bullet proof!:cool:
The tank he came from is my next breeding stock along with a mix again from Yunite.(y)
"He will rule this tank!":facepalm:
Well I hope?:dance:

she's yunite stock as well, maybe they remember each other;)

Very nice!

Handsome fella...

20L Mafia...

Thank yah! He's a little beast mode.

My new gbr has begun to color up nicely,when feeding bloodworms its like blood in the water&with the gbr standing in for Jaws!
I tong feed the ele blue ram to make sure it's getting it's share.Do you have an approximate age for the new male you got from Bandit?

20L Mafia...

My new gbr has begun to color up nicely,when feeding bloodworms its like blood in the water&with the gbr standing in for Jaws!
I tong feed the ele blue ram to make sure it's getting it's share.Do you have an approximate age for the new male you got from Bandit?

20L Mafia...

What do you currently have for rams?

How's the beast mode rollin Brookster?

20L Mafia...

He's living up to the name.. he is with the female all the time, she doesn't seem overly interested though, she's all about the food this one.. still on the fence as to the sex of ebr. Male gbr was sitting there when I got home and the ebr came up and flared right in his face.. he didn't pay a single second of attention which leads me to believe it's a female and he's not interested??
Pics after dindin..

Did not know you (and a few others) had ebr's. I turned my wife onto them a few weeks ago after I denied her purchasing an elec. Blue acara. Whats your thoughts on them Brooks? Any different care involved vs gbr?

Jesse

Did not know you (and a few others) had ebr's. I turned my wife onto them a few weeks ago after I denied her purchasing an elec. Blue acara. Whats your thoughts on them Brooks? Any different care involved vs gbr?

Jesse
Well.. they're certainly attractive fish, I'll be pleasantly surprised if mine lives for more than 6 months;) they seem to be a bit more.demanding than a quality gbr. Best you can do is keep.water above 80 and pristine, frequent wcs, quality varied diet and stress free.. who knows though?? Bad stock and all that will still have you a dead ram in a few months.. anyways... here's the troop!!

Edit- can't upload files?? Try again soon.

Brookster - I've noticed the same thing with embedded images not showing up. System issue? The third party images (photobucket, imgur) are fine.

Brookster - I've noticed the same thing with embedded images not showing up. System issue? The third party images (photobucket, imgur) are fine.

Now that you mention it.. images were blank last night with GIF indicated in lower corner of frame?? Muhh dunno.. someone fix it!! People need to see these rams:)

Hooray, it worked, he's coloring up a bit!

Attachments

• 1438962144656.jpg
    1438962144656.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 1438962156301.jpg
    1438962156301.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 1438962166036.jpg
    1438962166036.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 70
Back