Not Brooks' gbr tank..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get a quality flake like omega one or cobalt, frozen foods like super brine shrimp and bloodworms..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have a juvenile pair of rams. What type of food should I be giving them?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Get a quality flake like omega one or cobalt, frozen foods like super brine shrimp and bloodworms..

;)

Thanks ordered some omega one from Amazon.

Live food as often as you can! Surely cant be anything better?

Frozen foods is what I think he meant?? Brine shrimp, bloodworms, emerald cuisine and cyclops in my freezer.

Frozen foods is what I think he meant?? Brine shrimp, bloodworms, emerald cuisine and cyclops in my freezer.

Nah live is definitely best, gut loaded whiteworm, blackworm, baby brine and daphnia along with a quality prepared food is best. I personally like the repashy line of foods.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

This is where the average hobbyist is out... including myself. I'll keep a freezer full of food but no live bugs in the home.. gf would be at a holiday inn...

Just tell her if she wants them to stay pretty they need it and if that doesn't work use her beauty products as leverage;)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

She doesn't care anymore. . Its bad.. she still loves the male cac.. that's it..she used to get a kick from plants pearling machine gun bubbles.. tonight I got all excited about it.. she was not impressed.. uhh ohh:( it's scary..

She doesn't care anymore. . Its bad.. she still loves the male cac.. that's it..she used to get a kick from plants pearling machine gun bubbles.. tonight I got all excited about it.. she was not impressed.. uhh ohh:( it's scary..

Uh, welcome to my world :(

This is where the average hobbyist is out... including myself. I'll keep a freezer full of food but no live bugs in the home.. gf would be at a holiday inn...

I am with you. Not sure the misses even likes the beef heart so I keep it in the basement freezer.

Ditch the beef heart bro...

Ditch the beef heart bro...

Reason I use it is the breeder I got the GBR from raise them using his beef heart blend as well as flakes and pellets. I will have to brush up on my food choices it seems.

Reason I use it is the breeder I got the GBR from raise them using his beef heart blend as well as flakes and pellets. I will have to brush up on my food choices it seems.

You should try repashy spawn and grow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom