oh no Aptasia!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChiTownRomeo

Aquarium Advice Freak
So some might recall my rescuing of some blasto frags from a friend. Well I got rid of the algae problem that was harming it. Now I notice that a big aptasia is sticking it's head out of the rock its mounted on. The rock is about a inch and half by a inch and half. I'm out of reef epoxy and don't wanna spend $24.99 on a bottle of aptaisa x for just one. Can I just remove the rock and put some super glue gel where he is to keep it from coming out?So some might recall my rescuing of some blasto frags from a friend. Well I got rid of the algae problem that was harming it. Now I notice that a big aptasia is sticking it's head out of the rock its mounted on. The rock is about a inch and half by a inch and half. I'm out of reef epoxy and don't wanna spend $24.99 on a bottle of aptaisa x for just one. Can I just remove the rock and put some super glue gel where he is to keep it from coming out?

Ok just wondering. I never had to deal with this pest before. Ill use some super glue gel and make sure he is trapped in there.

Back
Top Bottom