Omg !!! So excited!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah, definitely. I started off with one real and two fake plants. Wasn't until just this past weekend that I finally replaced the last fake. Your water will love it when you do migrate to reals too.

The best part about it is that if you have fakes, you can replace them one by one without having any negative impact on your aesthetic.

Awesome ;) you've been a lot of help and very kind. Thanks so much

Congrats on the new acquisition! I love reading build thread. Make sure to take lots of pictures.

Awesome ;) you've been a lot of help and very kind. Thanks so much

I'm very flattered to have been so helpful. :] Please keep us posted on how things go!

Also, if you feel I'm deserving, would you add to my reputation on the left? Just click the silver scale and give a brief description of how I helped? That would be fantastic!

Cheers!

I surely will update with pics.. Uh I mostly use the app on my phone but I'll try and check it out on computer . I don't think I have the option on my phone it's weird. I can't see or do everything that's on the site. if I can figure it out ;) def kudos;)

That would be great! Thank you Flossie! Eagerly awaiting those pics when you get to them!

Update guys :) the uses tank was missing a light which seems to be around 4o dollars my total was going to be 90.... I just found a55g starter kit at Petco for 119 Woot Woot I came out cheaper :)

Flossie said:
Update guys :) the uses tank was missing a light which seems to be around 4o dollars my total was going to be 90.... I just found a55g starter kit at Petco for 119 Woot Woot I came out cheaper :)

Always a bonus! Gotta love cheaper.... :)

It was 90 plus the light that is... Lol I actually had to ride partly in the trunk to bring the new one home Ha ha

Woot

Attachments

• image-269376099.jpg
    image-269376099.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 54
Did either tank come with a stand? They can be a bit pricey for the wood stands.
If you don't have a stand yet, you can get a metal stand for $60.00 at bigalsonline.com. It's nothing fancy but it does the job until you find a stand you like better.

WendiDell said:
Did either tank come with a stand? They can be a bit pricey for the wood stands.
If you don't have a stand yet, you can get a metal stand for $60.00 at bigalsonline.com. It's nothing fancy but it does the job until you find a stand you like better.

It did actually...a nice sturdy oak one :) thanks for Lookin out for me!!

WendiDell said:
That was a really good deal. I really like the Oak.

I do as well :) it's an acrylic tank too...parents paid for most of the 200dollar bill...I am an only child so I am very lucky...they treat me like a prince...

It'll be a while before I post pics ... I'm leaving out of town for over a week but I can't wait to get started so for now this project is to be continued... ;)

Back
Top Bottom