One (maybe two) rasboras swimming strangely...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaysE

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just did a water change and one of my rasboras is swimming oddly. It's facing in almost a 45 degree downward angle trying pretty hard to move towards the bottom of the tank, but is being pulled upward, as if there was air in it. If it reaches the surface it'll pick at the surface as if there was food there, then face down again and spit out some air bubbles.

Another one is doing it on occasion but doesn't seem to be having as hard of a time.

Any ideas?? :uhoh:

Could be mild stress from the water change possibly. My fish act a little funny after each one too. Not really sure I'd say the fish are ill from the symptom you are describing.

How do they look today?

I just got home from work and they all look fine. Maybe he ripped a big one overnight and had all the other fish scattering and making jokes.

My imagination keeps things interesting. :D

Lol. Well atleast they are better. My fish get jittery after water changes too. As long as they are lookin good now I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom