Opaline gourami missing !?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would bet on the snail. Im sure your other fish helped consume it and the snail finished it off. If your snail got it there wouldn't be anything left go find. Trust me

I'm sorry about your fish! I've been following this post periodically and was hoping for good news since some people stated they lost fish and found them later. How strange!

I'm sorry about your fish! I've been following this post periodically and was hoping for good news since some people stated they lost fish and found them later. How strange!

Awh it's okay. Thanks though. Poor gal has already been replaced and this gourami hasn't gone missing! ......yet

One place to check would be behind your tank and stand, might have jumped out. I've had a pair siamese algae eaters disappear before; they had jumped out and fell behind my stand. Didn't find them until I was rearranging and pulled the stand away from the wall.

I guess this case will have to be moved to the COLD CASE files. To this day no body, evidence, or witnesses have been found.

Back
Top Bottom