Pangio Cuneovirgata

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Karatepig

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone, my new 55g will be up and running sooner or later. Plan to stock some of the fish that need cycled conditions around the beginning of February or so. Here's the list that I plan on using:

Kubotai Loaches / Botia Kubotai x5
Kuhli Loaches / Pangio Kuhlii x4
Pangio Cuneovirgata x4
Rummynose Tetra / Hemigrammus Bleheri x10
Cardinal Tetra / Paracheirodon Axelrodi x10
Female Bristlenose Pleco

My question is, will this stock work with "pangio cuneovirgata"? I've not been able to find much information on them. I'd also like to find a person/place where I could purchase said loach from if this setup will work.

Thanks.

It should work fine, but I would say you'll have a much easier time finding just kuhli loaches.

I have some Pangio oblonga or java loaches in with my kuhlis and some pepper loaches. They are my favorite, not shy and have a good personallity about them.

Actually, just did a little bit more research on these guys and as with most loaches it says that most dealers do not differentiate them from regular Kuhlis. It looks like to me just from the brighter colors it shouldn't be to hard to distiguish though.

Back
Top Bottom