Paul's 40 Gallon Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scrips is one of the easiest ora acros to grow! Very nice looking stag too

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks everyone. I got the ORA Scripps for $25. Seemed very reasonable to me. Polyps are extending on it pretty good already. All the acros are looking good except this Ice Fire Enchinata. I mean it looks good, just no polyp extension noticed. It is probably one of my fanciest ones too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone. I got the ORA Scripps for $25. Seemed very reasonable to me. Polyps are extending on it pretty good already. All the acros are looking goo except this Ice Fire Enchinata. I mean it looks good, just no polyp extension noticed. It it probably one of my fanciest ones too!

Ok, I'm moving to Tennessee.
Down here a frag that size goes for around $60....

Ok, I'm moving to Tennessee.
Down here a frag that size goes for around $60....

Wow. I guess that does seem about right though. I got a buddy that usually gives me a good deal especially if he's been holding on to it for a while. In my area there isn't much of a saltwater community, however Nashville does so I hear.

Got a not so great photo of the new zoas. I just caught 1 of the tiny polyps opened up. Hopefully they adjust well. Also figured I'd post an updated FTS(s).

PeW45TN.jpg

FTS (actinics only)
iMJ2Roi.jpg

FTS
dBZmR3n.jpg

Beautiful! You can't even tell you recently upgraded the tank. I vote leave the Frogspawn, though I am sure a number of people, as many as the heads you have there would snap them up. ;)

I just picked up a few things (and I am a bargain hunter, so I only am looking for good/cheap deals). And after looking them up online to see the costs, I am just so shocked at the prices people want for things.

Beautiful! You can't even tell you recently upgraded the tank. I vote leave the Frogspawn, though I am sure a number of people, as many as the heads you have there would snap them up. ;)

I just picked up a few things (and I am a bargain hunter, so I only am looking for good/cheap deals). And after looking them up online to see the costs, I am just so shocked at the prices people want for things.

Thanks! Yea it turned out to be a real smooth transfer and I'm glad for that. The prices of some of these 'designer' corals are outstanding. I too am a bargain hunter, but I do a fair deal of barter. :)

The red linkia appears to be doing good though once he got to the surface of the water on the glass he's just been sitting there. Here is a photo of him on his way up the glass. Such a pretty little starfish though. You can kinda see the Orchid in the background swimming out of his cave.

14nMbL2.jpg

And what did I do?! ...I went off and got another anemone. LOL. I'll share later!

Trying to get it to settle in on/by the rock that my rock flower is touching. I couldn't pass up the color for price on this one!

2ZDFb1R.jpg

Back
Top Bottom