Paul's New Cardiff Progression

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psamson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok I have been away from the hobby for years and boy has it changed. I am doing this to track my progress from day one and to keep myself honest.

I am starting with the following from day 1:

Current Cardiff and stand
Aquatic Illumination Sol
Reef keeper lite with 2 pc4's, ALC and SL1 with monitors for Temp and PH
Rock Sand and Bio Spira will go in Wednesday

Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• image-1130732587.jpg
    image-1130732587.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3960067862.jpg
    image-3960067862.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2933455517.jpg
    image-2933455517.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 62
Interesting setup there with the shade on the Sol.

Easy with the fixture... the installed optics make it very powerful. I killed a lot of corals with my AI Sol when I first started it up... Start in the 30% intensity range and slowly creep it up till you find the right level would be my advice.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the tank progress.

Interesting setup there with the shade on the Sol.

Easy with the fixture... the installed optics make it very powerful. I killed a lot of corals with my AI Sol when I first started it up... Start in the 30% intensity range and slowly creep it up till you find the right level would be my advice.

Definitely looking forward to seeing the tank progress.

I will definitely start with the light in e 30% range Thanks

Ok so I think all my purchases are finally done and I am ready to get rolling. Added 2 float switched and a aqua lifter pump as well as a JBJ Nano Refugium light for the back of the tank. Will add the rock and sand this weekend and then upload my next set of picks. Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom